|Early Bird Registration:|
|January 28 10:00 JST - September 16, 2021 18:00 JST|
|September 17 10:00 JST – November 30, 2021 18:00 JST|
Online Registration System
To register please proceed to the Online Registration System by clicking on the button below.
When logging in for the first time, please create a new user account.
|Registration Category||Early Bird
Jan 28 - Sep 16, 2021
Sep 17 - Nov 30, 2021
|JAS Members1)||JAS532) & ISA2021||JPY17,000||JPY30,000|
(including Post Doc)
|JAS532) & ISA2021||JPY 36,000||JPY 60,000|
|ISA2021 Only||JPY 20,000||JPY 40,000|
|JAS532) & ISA2021
*JAS Members Only
|JPY 13,000||JPY 20,000|
|ISA2021 Only||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000|
|Graduate & Undergraduate Students4)||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000|
* Please note that the registration fee is same for both onsite and online participation.
- 1) To benefit from the fees for JAS Members, please pay your membership fee prior to registration and indicate your membership number in the online registration.
- 2) JAS53 (The 53rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japan Atherosclerosis Society) will be held from October 23 (Sat.) to 24 (Sun.), 2021.
- 3) To register for this category, a letter from your Head of department is required.
- 4) Your ID scan copy is required.
The payment method is credit card only. You can select “Pay Later” and modify the registration information, provided you pay your registration fee within the registration period.
After the payment is completed, you will not be able to change registration category.
No refunds will be issued for cancellation.
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to your email address upon successful completion of the registration.
You can edit your contact information by logging into your Registration Page at any time within the registration period.
Receipts will be sent to all registrants within one week following the end of the respective registration period (for Early Bird Registration on Sep 17-24, for Standard Registration on Dec 1-7).
For inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact the Secretariat by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org