|Early Bird Registration:|
|September 17 10:00 JST – November 30, 2021 18:00 JST|
Online Registration System
Registration has been closed.
なお、53回総会（JAS53）への参加で合計15単位（ISA 5単位+JAS 10単位）が付与されます。
Jan 28 - Sep 16, 2021
Sep 17 - Nov 30, 2021
|JAS Members1)||JAS532) & ISA2021||JPY30,000|
(including Post Doc)
|JAS532) & ISA2021||JPY 60,000|
|ISA2021 Only||JPY 40,000|
|JAS532) & ISA2021
*JAS Members Only
|ISA2021 Only||JPY 15,000|
|Graduate & Undergraduate Students4)||JPY 15,000|
- * Asian-Pacific Society of Atherosclerosis and Vascular Diseases (APSAVD) Congress will be held in conjunction with ISA 2021.
All attendees of the ISA 2021 will receive complimentary registration to the APSAVD Sessions and you will also have the opportunity to submit your abstracts separately to APSAVD.
- * Please note that the registration fee is same for both onsite and online participation.
- * Credit card transaction will be made under the name of Convention Linkage, Inc.
- 1) To benefit from the fees for JAS Members, please pay your membership fee prior to registration and indicate your membership number in the online registration.
- 2) JAS53 (The 53rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japan Atherosclerosis Society) will be held from October 23 (Sat.) to 24 (Sun.), 2021.
- 3) To register for this category, a letter from your Head of department is required.
- 4) Your ID scan copy is required.
The payment method is credit card only. You can select “Pay Later” and modify the registration information, provided you pay your registration fee within the registration period.
After the payment is completed, you will not be able to change registration category.
No refunds will be issued for cancellation.
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to your email address upon successful completion of the registration.
You can edit your contact information by logging into your Registration Page at any time within the registration period.
Receipts and Certifications will be sent by email within one week after the meeting ends (after Oct 27 (Wed.))
For inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact the Secretariat by sending an email to email@example.com