We accept abstract submission from
January 28, 2021 10:00 JST to May 31, 2021 18:00 JST.
ISA2021 invites your submission for papers to be presented at ISA2021 held in Hybrid Format (On-site in Kyoto, and online subscription) from October 24 – 27, 2021 (On-site, including live sessions) and until November 30, 2021 for on-demand subscription.
Please check the submission guidelines and follow the instructions.
- Abstracts can be submitted from 10:00 JST (JTS: GMT +9) on January 28, 2021 to 18:00 JST on May 31, 2021.
- Abstracts must be submitted online only, through the designated submission site.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts are to be submitted for poster presentation*. Some distinguished papers will be selected to present at oral sessions.
- Number of abstract submissions as the main author is limited to 2 (two) per author. However, this does not limit the submission as co-authors of the abstracts.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed. The Organizing Committee has the right to make the final decision on all submissions.
- Abstracts that are accepted must be presented by the pre-registered author.
- The abstracts will be published in the abstract App. exactly as submitted.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 350 words in English.
- The title of the abstract should not exceed 40 words in English.
- Up to 2 supporting files (i.e. images, graphs, tables) can accompany the abstract body.
- Accepted submitters are required to complete their registration and payment within 2 weeks of notification of acceptance. Those who failed to register by the designated date will not be included in the program.
- * Poster presentations will also be organised in a hybrid format. Detailed instruction will be announced in due course.
The program will be arranged according to the following tracks. You can select up to 3 topics/keywords which fit your paper the most.
|Dyslipidemia||Lipids, lipoproteins and apolipoproteins|
|Pathogenesis||Endothelium, macrophages, smooth muscle cells, thrombosis, inflammation, immunity, microbiome|
|Epidemiology||Risk factors, add obesity and diabetes, population health, vulnerable communities, children and adolescents|
|Prevention||Lifestyle measures and pharmacological intervention|
|Therapeutics||Pharmacologic intervention, new treatment modalities, late breaking clinical trials|
- Access the Submission Page, and create your account first.
- Enter necessary information and abstract body by following the instruction given on the submission page, and submit.
- Modifications and updates or your submitted paper is possible until May 31, 2021 18:00 JST by using your user ID and password.
- After May 31, 2021 18:00 JST no changes or updates are accepted.