ISA2021 Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline is July 30 noon (JST).
Asian-Pacific Society of Atherosclerosis and Vascular Disease (APSAVD) Abstract Submission Deadline is August 1.
Please note if you submit your abstract under APSAVD, it will not be reviewed for any ISA 2021 and IAS AP Young Investigator Awards. You will not be able to submit the same abstracts to both organizations.
ISA2021 invites your submission for papers to be presented at ISA2021 held in Hybrid Format (On-site in Kyoto, and online subscription) from October 24 – 27, 2021 (On-site, including live sessions) and until November 30, 2021 for on-demand subscription.
You’re also invited to submit your abstract to the Asian-Pacific Society of Atherosclerosis and Vascular Diseases and have your abstract reviewed by the APSAVD committee for consideration of prizes.
Please check the details about APSAVD prizes.
Please check the submission guidelines and follow the instructions.
ISA2021 & APSAVD Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted online only, through the designated submission site.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed. The Organizing Committee has the right to make the final decision on all submissions.
- Abstracts that are accepted must be presented by the pre-registered author.
- The abstracts will be published in the Online Abstract. exactly as submitted.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 350 words in English.
- The title of the abstract should not exceed 40 words in English.
- Up to 2 supporting files (i.e. images, graphs, tables) can accompany the abstract body.
- Accepted submitters are required to complete their registration and payment within 2 weeks of notification of acceptance. Those who failed to register by the designated date will not be included in the program.
- Late-Breaking Abstracts can be submitted until July 30 noon (JST).
- Abstracts are to be submitted for poster presentation. Some distinguished papers will be selected to present at oral sessions.
- Poster presentations will also be organized in a hybrid format. Detailed instruction will be announced around mid-July.
- Abstracts can be until August 1, 2021
- APSAVD will run oral sessions for award finalists. Highly ranked abstracts will be eligible to become a finalist in these sessions. Each finalist will submit a pre-recorded presentation for 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes Q&A through the online portal. APSAVD judges will evaluate these finalist presentations and select winners as appropriate. Winners and runner up prizes of $500USD and $300USD respectively will be available.
|Dyslipidemia||Lipids, lipoproteins and apolipoproteins|
|Pathogenesis||Endothelium, macrophages, smooth muscle cells, thrombosis, inflammation, immunity, microbiome|
|Epidemiology||Risk factors, add obesity and diabetes, population health, vulnerable communities, children and adolescents|
|Prevention||Lifestyle measures and pharmacological intervention|
|Therapeutics||Pharmacologic intervention, new treatment modalities, late breaking clinical trials|
- Access the ISA2021 or APSAVD Submission Page, and create your account first.
- Enter necessary information and abstract body by following the instruction given on the submission page, and submit.
- After you submit your paper, no changes or udpates will be accepted.
**Please note that if you submit your abstract to APSAVD, your abstract will not be reviewed for any ISA 2021 and IAS AP Young Investigator Awards. You will not be able to submit abstracts to both ISA2021 and APSAVD.