Call for Information Exchange
The 6th WANS invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for information exchange to be delivered at the 6th International Nursing Research Conference of World Academy of Nursing Science (the 6th WANS).
All abstracts need to be submitted through the 6th WANS Online Abstract Submission System on this website.
|Acceptance Notice||By the end of August, 2019|
In order for your abstract to appear in the program, more than 2 organizers (the presenting and other 2 organizers) must be pre-registered and make a payment.
The abstract submission for Information Exchange will be cancelled without registration confirmed.
We welcome all interested individuals to register and submit abstracts.
For participation in the 6th International Nursing Research Conference of WANS, membership is not required.
*WANS does not consist of individual members.
Guidelines for Information Exchange
The Information Exchange is a workshop-style session for active discussion with the organizers and participants.
It is expected:
-The Information Exchange program will encourage the participants and open to all.
-Better it is for the organizers come from several countries/regions.
All abstracts (proposals) need to be submitted thought the online submission system.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Submission System.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- Language: English
- 60- to 90-minute session
- Each session room is equipped with a screen and a projector.
Organizers and Affiliations
- Up to 10 organizers and affiliations can be included on each abstract.
- The first organizer listed for each abstract serves as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Submitting organizers are responsible for proofreading before submission. Please ensure that abstract text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. The 6th WANS will not be responsible for any errors published.
- Word limit of abstract title is 40 words.
- Abstract text should be within 250 words (excluding the Title, Organizer and Affiliations).
- Abstract text is preferably in the following structure:
[Background][Objectives][Outline][Point of Discussions][Style of Discussion] (group work, world cafe, etc.)
- No graphics and tables should be included in the abstract.
- When you completed your abstract submission, confirmation message will be sent to your email address. Please contact the secretariat if you don't receive it within a few days.
- No changes can be made after the abstract deadline (June 30 (Sun), 2019) has passed.
Notice of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the first organizer’s e-mail address toward the end of August, 2019.
The program committee is responsible for reviewing all abstracts and accepting the presentations appropriate for the conference.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- All presenters are requested to include the COI disclosure statement into the presentation. You can download the forms from below.
Oral Presentation: Please add the COI declaration form at the first of your presentation slides. Poster Presentation: Please add the COI declaration form at the bottom of your poster.
Online Abstract Submission
|Online Abstract Submission:||May 15 (Wed) -|
Abstract Submission for Information Exchange was closed.