Call for Abstracts
The 6th WANS invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation to be delivered at the 6th International Nursing Research Conference of World Academy of Nursing Science (the 6th WANS).
All abstracts need to be submitted through the 6th WANS Online Abstract Submission System on this website.
Abstract Submission was closed.
|Acceptance Notice||By the end of September, 2019|
- Interprofessional Collaborations
- Innovations in Nursing Education
- Research Methodology
- Professional Issues
- Innovations in Practice
- Health Promotion / Disease Prevention
- Diversity and Health
- Nursing Coordination / Health Management
- Safety Management / Quality Improvement
- Health Emergency / Disaster Nursing
- Theory Development
- Nursing Policy
In order for your abstract to appear in the program, the presenting author must be pre-registered and make a payment.
The abstract submission for oral/poster presentation will be cancelled without registration confirmed.
We welcome all interested individuals to register and submit abstracts.
For participation in the 6th International Nursing Research Conference of WANS, membership is not required.
*WANS does not consist of individual members.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Submission System.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- Presentation Style: Oral or Poster
- Language: English
Authors and Affiliations
- Up to 10 authors and affiliations can be included on each abstract.
- The first author listed for each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. Please ensure that abstract text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. The 6th WANS will not be responsible for any errors published.
- Word limit of abstract title is 40 words.
- Abstract text should be within 250 words (excluding the Title, Authors and Affiliations).
- Abstract text is preferably in the following structure:
[Objectives] [Methods] [Ethics][Results] [Discussions]
- Please do not use specific name or information to identify individuals.
- No graphics and tables should be included in the abstract.
- When you completed your abstract submission, confirmation message will be sent to your email address. Please contact the secretariat if you don't receive it within a few days.
- No changes can be made after the abstract deadline (July 24 (Wed), 2019) has passed.
Notice of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the first author’s e-mail address toward the end of September, 2019.
The program committee is responsible for reviewing all abstracts and accepting the presentations appropriate for the conference.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- All presenters are requested to include the COI disclosure statement into the presentation. You can download the forms from below.
Oral Presentation: Please add the COI declaration form at the first of your presentation slides. Poster Presentation: Please add the COI declaration form at the bottom of your poster.
The 6th WANS Poster Award
The 6th WANS presents the Poster Award for the outstanding presentations to encourage the next generation.
Please apply through the Online Abstract Submission System.
To be eligible for the Poster Award, the candidate must:
- Select “poster” as the style of presentation when submitting abstracts.
- Attend the award ceremony in the afternoon on February 29 (Sat), 2020.
Online Abstract Submission
|Online Abstract Submission:||May 15 (Wed) -|Abstract Submission from overseas are now open again until August 31 (Sat), 2019.
Abstract Submission was closed.