Call for Abstract
- Call for Abstract
Call for Abstract for International Session in Ningen Dock International
Abstract Submission Period
February 1st (Mon) 2021 -April 15th (Thu) 2021
General Rules for Abstract Submission:
- All abstracts shall be submitted and presented in English.
Abstract is required to be submitted with the e-mail attachment to the secretariat (dock62＠c-linkage.co.jp)
*Please download “Submission Form” (xlsx) and input necessary information as well as paste your abstract onto the form.
*The subject of submitting mail should be “62nd Ningen Dock International”.
- One author is allowed to submit several abstracts.
- The presentation in this International Session is an oral presentation only.
The lecture must be recorded beforehand as a PowerPoint with narration.
- First author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- The number of co-authors is limited to 10 persons per abstract.
- Your abstract will be published in our Application as you registered.
Please be careful with misspelling.
- Title of presentation should be within 120 letters.
- Word limitation for Abstract should be within 1,600 letters.
- Abstracts should not include any diagrams, charts or reference citations.
The announcement of abstract acceptance:
Peer preview shall be done by abstract selection committee. The announcement of abstract acceptance and presentation guideline (presentation date) shall be informed on the Conference website in the middle of June 2021.
Abstract submission form :
Secretariat for Abstract Submission
The 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting of Japan Society of Ningen Dock
Convention Linkage, Inc.