- Travel Award
December 20, 2019
About the Award
100,000 JPY will be provided to prize winners to help defray travel expenses.
- The Award is open to candidates among young investigators from any Asian country, excluding Japan.
- The applicant must have graduated from a university within the past 16 years, as clearly indicated by the applicant's curriculum vitae (CV).
- The applicant's research interests must be related to schizophrenia, as indicated by the applicant's CV and bibliography.
- The applicant must be the first (and presenting) author of a research presentation at the 15th Annual Meeting of JSSR in Toyama, Japan.
- Winners of travel awards from other academic societies for the same season in Japan as well as previous winners of Travel Awards from JSSR are not eligible for this prize.
- An application form must be submitted as an attached document to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type or cut & paste your abstract into the spaces provided on the application form.
- Your CV and bibliography must also be submitted as attached documents to e-mail to email@example.com. CV must include your detailed educational background.