- Virtual Congress
The Live session of the Regional IPA/JPS Meeting was successfully held on September 16 (Thu), 17(Fri) and 18 (Sat) with online participants.
Continuously our programs are being streamed On-demand. Please keep joining our programs.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all participants, chairs, speakers, corporate sponsors and everyone involved in our meeting.
Heii Arai M.D., Ph.D.
Chair of Regional IPA/JPS Meeting
- COVID-19 pandemic in Taiwan: government’s response and mental health impact
Tzung-Jeng Hwang (the Taiwanese Society of Geriatric Psychiatry, the Division of General/Geriatric Psychiatry of the National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan)
- Widened concept of Alzheimer's disease and its usefulness for future clinical practice
Heii Arai (ALZCLINIC TOKYO)
- Treating Dementia
Hiroaki Kazui (Department of Neuropsychiatry, Kochi Medical School, Kochi University)
- Neuroscience inspired public policy: A new agenda on human development in the post-COVID-19 era
Facundo Manes (INECO Foundation for Research in Cognitive Neuroscience and Institute of Neurosciences, Favaloro University Argentina. Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Medical Research Council, Cambridge, UK)
- What should we do to prevent dementia?
Gill Livingston (Division of Psychiatry, Faculty of Brain Sciences, University College London, UK)
*For details, please refer to Program
- Virtual Congress uploaded.
- Guidelines for Moderators and Presenters uploaded.
Program and Registration updated.
Regional IPA/JPS Meeting and the 36th Annual Meeting of Japanese Psychogeriatric Society will be held fully virtually.
Live Streaming: September 16 - 18, 2021
On Demand: September 16 - November 30, 2021
- Call for Late breaking abstracts was closed.
- Accommodation is now open.
- Call for Late breaking abstracts – New Open
- Abstract Submission was closed.
- Deadline for Abstracts Submission is postponed until June 10th.
- Registration – New Open (Further information will update soon)
- Program updated.
- Call for Symposium Proposals‐Now Open
- JPS Program uploaded.
- Website is open.