Call for Abstracts
The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation to be delivered at online.
All abstracts need to be submitted through The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting online abstract submission system on this website.
|Abstract Submission||：||Starting in May- May 28th (Fri.), 2021|
|Acceptance Notice||：||By the end of June, 2021|
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
One of authors must have a membership of either IPA or JPS.
- ・All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Submission System.
- ・Abstract must be written in English.
- ・Authors may select their presentation type preference, but the Scientific Committee will make decision after review. The presentation types are as follows:
- ・Presentation Style: Online presentation
Oral Communication Presentations: prerecorded presentation (MP4)
Poster Presentations: Digital E-poster (PDF)
- ・Language: English
- * Only if the situation of the COVID-19 is resolved, you may present in person.
Please check and follow the regulation by Japanese Ministry before arrival on your responsibility.
Authors and Affiliations
- ・Up to 14 co-authors and 10 affiliations can be included on each abstract.
- ・Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. Please ensure that abstract text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting will not be responsible for any errors published.
- ・The first author listed for each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- ・Word limit of abstract title is 20 words.
- ・Abstract text should be within 350 words (excluding the Title, Authors and Affiliations).
- ・Please do not use specific name or information to identify individuals.
- ・No graphics and tables should be included in the abstract.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- ・Choose your status (Yes or No) on the Online Abstract Submission System when you submit abstract.
The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting presents the Award for the outstanding presentations.
Please apply through the Online Abstract Submission System.
- ・When you completed your abstract submission, confirmation message will be sent to your email address.
Please contact the secretariat if you don't receive it within a few days.
- ・No changes can be made after the abstract deadline ( May 28th (Fri.), 2021) has passed.
- ・It is the author's responsibility to submit a correctly edited and accurate abstract.
Any errors in sentence, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Authors may select their presentation type preference but the Scientific Committee will decide after review.