Call for Symposium Proposals
The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting welcomes proposals for the symposium at the Conference.
|Abstract Submission:||Starting in April–April 30th (Fri.), 2021|
|Acceptance Notice:||By the end of May, 2021|
Planning Program Themes
The Conference will focus on the themes below. You may make a proposal regarding to these themes.
Other themes are also accepted.
- ・Happiness of Centenarians and Super-centenarians
- ・Automobile Driving of Elderly Persons
- ・Comparison of Anti-dementia Acts of Asian Countries
- ・Diagnosis and Treatment of Late-Life Depression
- ・Disease Modifying Drugs for Dementia in Japan
- ・AI and Cognitive Disorders
Symposium Proposals Submission Guidelines
In submitting your proposal, please ensure that you have two or more speakers involved.
The duration of a symposium is 100 minutes (tentative).
Your symposium will be assessed by the Scientific Committee and we will contact the applicant to announce the results.
This regional conference will be held in Kyoto. Regarding to this situation under Covid-19, presenter from abroad may present via remote appearance. Further information will be announced later.
How to Submit your Proposal
Please download the “Application form for Symposium” from the button below.
Please fill in the details and the summary of the symposium and send it to email@example.com
- ・Summary of your proposal
- ・Organizer (Name/Affiliation)
- ・Chairs (Name/Affiliation)
- ・Speakers (Name/Affiliation)
*The symposium/conference will run only in English
Deadline for Symposium Proposals April 30th (Fri.), 2021
Submissions are accepted only via e-mail to the Secretariat of Regional IPA/JPS Meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org) by filling out the Application form attached on this page.