If you are interested in working with us, please read the following employment conditions, and send us your application.
|Job Category (Profession)||· International conference coordinator, translator, international affairs|
· College/University graduate
· Eager global-minded individuals with management skills, language skills and communication skills
· Plan to stay in Japan for over next three years
· With working experience in business in Japan over two years, and possess good understanding of Japanese business culture. Capable to communicate with Japanese local staff on business level.
· Full Time
|Conditions||Salary is paid based on our rules and regulations. Commutation expenses are paid. All insurances (employment insurance, workmen's accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees' pension insurance) are provided.|
· 2 Sanbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
· 3-19-3 Toyosaki, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
· 634 Shichikannon-cho, Rokkaku Dori, Karasuma Dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
|Work Hours||9:00 -18:00|
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays|
Application Means & Destination
|Post||Personnel Section, Convention Linkage, Inc., 2 Sanbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0075, Japan|
|Personnel Section: email@example.com|
|Web Form||Click this link to submit your resume (in Japanese).|
An interview will be set up after the initial screening process.