Abstract Submission Period
From November 29, 2017 to May 18, 2018
- 1. Abstracts should describe original, unpublished/unpresented work and be submitted using the online form.
- 2. Abstracts must be written in English only.
- 3. Authors will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by June 29, 2018.
- 4. All accepted abstracts will be published in exactly the same form and condition submitted by authors.
- 5. Authors must disclose any potential conflict of interest for their research.
- 6. Give 3 key words.
- Material and method(s)
Notes for Your Submission
- - Your presentation style will be dependent on organizing committee member's decision.
- - All final placements into sessions will be determined by the organizing committee. Authors will be notified by e-mail of their abstract results and detailed information for their presentation.
- - The secretariat will not proof your abstract. Notice that misspellings will be printed in the abstract book as they are.