Please join us at the JSA/WAO Joint Congress 2020 in Kyoto, Japan!
The Organizing Committee encourages you to register for the joint congress in advance to take advantage of discounted registration rates.
Early registration is now open!
|Early Registration||Now through August 2, 2020 [updated]|
|Standard Registration||August 3 - August 31, 2020 [updated]|
|Onsite Registration||September 16 - 20, 2020|
- * If you are a presenting author, you must complete your registration before August 2, 2020.
Abstract will be automatically withdrawn if the presenting author is not registered by this time.
August 2, 2020
August 3 -
August 31, 2020
Sept. 16- 20, 2020
|LIC (Low Income Country) Delegates2||40,000JPY||45,000JPY||50,000JPY|
|WAO Junior Members3||30,000JPY||35,000JPY||40,000JPY|
Nurses, Dietitian, Pharamacist, Lab Staff, etc
|Fellow in Training4||20,000JPY||25,000JPY||30,000JPY|
- 1) To benefit from the fees for JSA Members, please pay your membership fee prior to registration and indicate your membership number in the online registration.
To become a member, please contact Japanese Society of Allergology
- 2) Low/Lower Middle Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here to see the Country Classification data.
- 3) Please make sure that you are a WAO Junior Member. WAO will review all registrants’ information in this category.
- 4) Fellow-in-Training status must be certified by a Head of Department/Hospital. Please submit a signed certificate when register online.
You can download a certificate template here.
- 5) Student status must be proven by a student ID or certified by a Head of Department and a copy of an ID card or passport must be submitted with the registration. There is no pre-registration in this category.
Ticket is sold on a first come - first served basis.
Methods of Payment
We only accept credit card payment on our registration system. (Visa and MasterCard ONLY.)
If you wish to make a payment via bank transfer, please inquire registration team by e-mail.
Credit card transaction will be made under the name of Convention Linkage, Inc.
The registration fee includes
- Access to the JSA/WAO Joint Congress 2020 Scientific Program and Exhibition
About accompanying person(s) registration
- Only available to partners and/or family members of a paid delegate registered to attend the joint congress. A paid delegate can register up to two accompanying persons through our registration system.
- Accompanying person’s access is limited to the welcome reception and Exhibition area.
- Welcome Reception will be held on Thursday, September 17 after the opening ceremony.
Location: Garden and Banquet Hall Swan, Kyoto International Conference Center
Join our welcome reception for an evening of networking, great food and drinks!
Also, fireworks will be set off!!
Make sure to pre-register!
Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis!
- Educational Seminars will be held daily during lunch time. Lunch box will be available to session participants. To reserve a seat, online pre-registration will be available in June, 2020 for those who completed pre-registration (fees must be paid in full).
- We will also distribute tickets onsite if seminar(s) has not yet sold out.
Lunch will be served at no extra charge in Educational Seminars.
However, a daily lunch is NOT included in the registration fee. Availability is limited and seminar tickets are sold on a first come - first served basis.
No refunds are available for cancellations.
- Anyone entering Japan must have a valid passport.
In addition, delegates from particular countries must have a visa issued by The Japanese Embassy or Consulate General in their home country.
- Consult your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate Generals as to whether you require a visa. Please note that the standard processing period can take more than a month to obtain a visa.
- For general information on visas, visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Congress secretariat can issue a letter of invitation and necessary documents upon request to those who need a visa.
- In order to issue an invitation letter, delegates must:
✔Complete online registration and fee must be paid in full. You will be able to request an invitation letter on our registration system.
✔A letter of invitation will be issued after registration and payment are completed.
The letter of invitation for VISA application does not provide any financial support.
Visa documents request can be accepted by July 30, 2020
Please inquire registration team by e-mail.