General Information for Participants
Sendai International Center, Conference Building
Aobayama, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-0856, JAPAN
|Registration & Inquiry Desk||Foyer||2nd floor|
May 22nd (Mon.)-24th (Wed.), 2017
- Registration & Inquiry Desk is located at the Foyer
- Please register and receive your name tag at the Registration Desk.
- A name tag and receipt for participants will be issued on-site.
- All conference registrants are required to wear their name tag in order to enter the sessions and exhibition. Name tags cannot be re-issued either during or after the conference.
(On or Before March 21st
in Japan Standard Time)
|Members of ISACM||20,000JPY||30,000JPY|
|Members of JBBS||20,000JPY||30,000JPY|
|Members of JSBET||20,000JPY||30,000JPY|
*1 For advanced registration, the reservation confirmation will be sent via email, so please print it out and bring
it with you on the day.
*2 Student ID is required for undergraduate/ postgraduate students.
|May 22nd (Mon)||11:30-17:00|
|May 23rd (Tue)||8:00-17:00|
|May 24th (Wed)||8:00-15:00|
English is official language besides Organized Session (2,4) and Symposium 6.
The ticket to the seminar will be provided at the reception for Luncheon Seminar according to the schedule below;
Reception for Luncheon Seminar: the Foyer
|May 23rd (Tue)||8:00-12:00|
|May 24th (Wed)||8:00-12:00|
- The tickets are served on a first-come and first-served basis. The tickets for each seminar are in limited.
- If there are extra tickets after the above distributing schedule, they will be available in front of the each seminar room.
- The tickets will become invalid after 5 minutes from the beginning of the seminar.
Exhibition (Devices/ Pharmaceuticals):
Dates & Times:
|May 22nd (Mon)||13:30-17:00|
|May 23rd (Tue)||9:00-18:00|
|May 24th (Wed)||9:00-16:30|
Place: Hall C, Sakura Hall
Free drinks will be available in Hall C:Sakura Hall.
Please use the Cloakroom during the following hours.
Please note that we cannot keep any valuables, fragile items, and umbrellas.
|May 22nd (Mon)||11:30-20:00|
|May 23rd (Tue)||8:00-18:30|
|May 24th (Wed)||8:00-17:15|
Copying and Faxes:
Please use the shop on the 1st floor in Sendai International Center.
No Photos, No Audio Recording:
Photos and audio recording are prohibited.
Using cellular phones during the sessions is prohibited. Cellular phones must be turned off or set to silent mode during the sessions.
Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Please take the chairperson’s standby seat at least 20 minutes before the beginning of your session.
- Chairpersons are asked remain within the time allotted for the session and each presentation.
- During the Q&A period, please ask people with questions and/or comments to stand in line by the microphone in advance.
For Oral Presenters
- The equipment available on-site runs on Windows OS. Please note that it is not compatible with Macintosh. If your presentation is made using Macintosh, please bring your own laptop with a vga adapter.
- Please stop by the PC Preview Center 30 min prior to your presentation to verify the correct output to the equipments provided.
PC Preview Center Place: Sendai International Center 2nd Floor, Foyer
Dates & Times: May 22nd (Mon) 11:30-17:00
May 23rd (Tue) 8:00-17:00
May 24th (Web) 8:00-14:00
- Presentation files must be in Windows PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- To avoid display problems with your presentation, use only standard OS fonts such as Times New Romans, Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Century, Century Gothic, Courier, Courier New or Georgia.
- The projection screen for your session has XGA resolution (1,024×768 pixels).
- Please name your file as “presentation code_speaker’s name”.
(e.g. “OS1-1_Ichiro SUZUKI”.)
■For Speakers Who Bring Their Own Laptops■
- Please bring your own AC adaptor.
- Speakers MUST HAVE a laptop with a VGA D-sub15 pin output function.
- If you have any sounds or videos in your presentation, please inform the operators.
- After you finish checking your presentation, please come to the operator's desk in each conference room 30 min prior to your presentation. The operator's desk is located near the podium.
- After your presentation, please remember to stop by the operator's desk to pick up your laptop.
■ For Speakers Who Bring Presentation Data on a USB Memory Stick or CD-R■
- You may bring either USB memory stick or CD-R.
- If you have any audio or videos in your presentation, please inform the operators.
- Your presentation data will be deleted immediately after the meeting is over.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
Venue: Tachibana Hall on the 2nd floor
For Poster Presenters:
How to prepare a poster
- Please make your poster to fit into the poster panel. The panel size is 210 cm×90 cm.
- The posters should be prepared in English.
- The text and diagrams should be arranged appropriately so that the poster is legible from a distance.
How to make your Poster Presentation
- Please find your poster panel with your poster number, and put up your poster within the “set-up time” shown below.
- Pins for putting up your poster are available at each poster panel.
- Poster presenters are responsible for putting up and taking down their own posters.
Posters remaining after the removal time will be disposed by the Secretariat.
- All posters needs to be set up by May 22nd (Mon)～16:00.
|May 22nd (Mon)||May 23rd (Tue)||May 24th (Wed)|