Abstract Submission Period
April 1(Mon) - July 11 (Thu), 2019
Type of presentation
- ▶ Poster presentation
- *The organizing committee will select excellent abstracts for Oral presentation from submitted abstracts.
- *Applicants for YIA must be either a graduate student or a researcher under 35 years old as of your registration date.
- *Among submitted abstracts for YIA, the organizing committee will select four outstanding performance awards with the secondary prize of JPY 50,000, and one most outstanding performance award with the grand prize of JPY 100,000. The president will inform them and give prizes to the recipients at Gala Dinner.
- *Please select a topic from the listed below.
|Topics for Oral & Poster Presentation|
|・||Evolution, Migration, and Adaptation|
|・||Cell Death, Apoptosis, ROS, and Mitochondria|
|・||Mitochondrial Diseases—MELAS/MELA, Kearns-Sayre, Leigh Syndrome, Deafness, etc.|
|・||Mitochondria-related Diseases—Aging, Parkinson and Alzheimer's Disease|
|・||Mitochondria-related Diseases—Endocrine, Renal, Cardiovascular System, and Psychiatry|
|・||Animal Model and Biomarker|
|・||Therapeutics and Treatments Targeting Mitochondria|
Abstract LengthLimited to 300 words in English (charts cannot be registered)
- Presenters must register for pre-registration before abstract submission.
- All applications should be submitted online.
- The abstract must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be submitted by the presenter (first author).
- Presenter (first author) must be member of Mitochondrial society.
- The maximum word limit for abstract body: 300 words
- The abstract must NOT contain tables, graphs or images.
- The maximum number of authors allowed: 15
- The maximum number of authors’ affiliations allowed: 10
- Please do not use specific name or information to identify an individual.
- After the submission, the secretariat will have no responsibility for proofreading, re-correct and so on.
- Please make sure that all information is correct before submitting. After the submission, secretariat will send you confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive it within three business days, please contact the secretariat.
- Your presentation style will be dependent on organizing committee member's decision.
- All final placements into sessions will be determined by the organizing committee. Authors will be notified by e-mail of their abstract results and detailed information for their presentation.
- The secretariat will not proof your abstract. Notice that misspellings will be printed in the abstract book as they are.
*Please enter the "Inquiry number" in the "Pre-registration number" field.