Call for Papers
Abstract Submission Period
Thank you for submitting abstracts. Abstract Submission has been closed.
The result will be annouced via email at the end of May.
|January 27 (Fri.) -||April 21 (Fri.), 2017|
|May 14 (Sun.), 2017 Japan Standard Time|
- Only TEXT is acceptable.
- Abstract should include: 1) Purpose of Study, 2) Methods, 3) Results, 4) Conclusion
- Title: 15 words or less
- Abstract body: 300 words at maximum.
- The abstract must be submitted on-line.
- Regarding the Category Selection, please confirm the list as below.
1. Areas of Interest in SLP
- Aging and Communication Disorders Related with Dementia
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism-Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Language and/or Learning Disorders in Children
- Literacy Assessment and Intervention
- Motor Speech Disorders (e.g., dysarthria, AOS)
- Neurologic Language Disorders (e.g., aphasia, TBI, RHD)
- Speech/Resonance Disorders in Clift Lip/Palate and Related Craniofacial Anomalies
- Swallowing Disorders in Children and Adults
- Voice and Alaryngeal Communication
2. Areas of Interest in Audiology & Hearing Sciences:
- Amplification and Technology
- Cochlear Implant systems and Related Sciences
- Diagnosis and Intervention of Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Aids and Related Sciences
- Intervention/Habilitation for Infants and Children with Hearing Disorders
- Intervention/Rehabilitation for Adults with Hearing Disorders
- Sign Languages
- Tinnitus, Vestibular and Balance Assessment and Treatment
3. General Interests
- Academic and Clinical Education
- Business, Management, Ethical and Professional Issues
- Cultural and Linguistic Considerations Across the Discipline
- Interprofessional research, Education and Practice
- Gene Therapy and Diagnoses
- Global Issues and Practices across the Discipline
All the abstracts will be reviewed and selected by Scientific Committee of the conference.