Call for Papers
Abstract Submission Period
Thank you for your abstract submission.
If your registration for participation could not be confirmed by the end of July,
please understand that your abstract will be withdrawn.
The style of your presentation will be announced by the end of June.
|January 27 (Fri.) -||April 21 (Fri.), 2017|
|May 14 (Sun.), 2017 Japan Standard Time|
- Only TEXT is acceptable.
- Abstract should include: 1) Purpose of Study, 2) Methods, 3) Results, 4) Conclusion
- Title: 15 words or less
- Abstract body: 300 words at maximum.
- The abstract must be submitted on-line.
- Regarding the Category Selection, please confirm the list as below.
1. Areas of Interest in SLP
- Aging and Communication Disorders Related with Dementia
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism-Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Language and/or Learning Disorders in Children
- Literacy Assessment and Intervention
- Motor Speech Disorders (e.g., dysarthria, AOS)
- Neurologic Language Disorders (e.g., aphasia, TBI, RHD)
- Speech/Resonance Disorders in Clift Lip/Palate and Related Craniofacial Anomalies
- Swallowing Disorders in Children and Adults
- Voice and Alaryngeal Communication
2. Areas of Interest in Audiology & Hearing Sciences:
- Amplification and Technology
- Cochlear Implant systems and Related Sciences
- Diagnosis and Intervention of Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Aids and Related Sciences
- Intervention/Habilitation for Infants and Children with Hearing Disorders
- Intervention/Rehabilitation for Adults with Hearing Disorders
- Sign Languages
- Tinnitus, Vestibular and Balance Assessment and Treatment
3. General Interests
- Academic and Clinical Education
- Business, Management, Ethical and Professional Issues
- Cultural and Linguistic Considerations Across the Discipline
- Interprofessional research, Education and Practice
- Gene Therapy and Diagnoses
- Global Issues and Practices across the Discipline
All the abstracts will be reviewed and selected by Scientific Committee of the conference.