Call for Abstracts (Oral/Poster)
WFSBP 2018 KOBE Organizing Committee encourages all interested individuals to attend the congress and to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation.
Abstract submissions should be made through the Online Abstract Submission System on this website.
|January 15, 2018 to|
Abstract Submission was closed.
How to submit abstracts
All abstract submissions must be made electronically through the Online Abstract Submission System.
E-mails and abstracts not submitted through the Submission System will not be accepted.
- The abstract text should not exceed 300 words (excluding the Title, Authors and Affiliations)
- The text of the abstract should be structured as follows: Objectives - Methods - Results – Conclusions
- References need to be given in the text.
- The title text should not exceed 20 words.
- The full title should be provided, no abbreviations.
- Up to 10 authors and 20 affiliations may be included on each abstract.
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your abstract.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission.
- All abstracts should be ethically appropriate for submission.
- If the content infringes upon patients' personal information, informed consent must be obtained from the patient and/or their guardians and the presentation must carefully avoid identifying any individuals. We prohibit presentations that include information, such as hospitalization dates or age that could be used to identify individuals.
- All abstracts will be published online in the scientific program of the WFSBP Congress.
|02||ADHD||33||Nutritional Psychiatry and the Microbiome|
|03||Antidepressants: Basic / Clinical||34||Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders: Basic / Clinical|
|04||Antipsychotics: Basic / Clinical||35||Pain: Basic / Clinical|
|05||Anxiety Disorders: Basic / Clinical||36||Panic Disorders: Basic / Clinical|
|06||Anxiolytics: Basic / Clinical||37||Personality Disorders: Basic / Clinical|
|07||Bipolar Disorders: Basic / Clinical||38||Pharmacoeconomics|
|08||Childhood & Adolescent Disorders: Basic / Clinical||39||Pharmacogenetics|
|09||Chronobiology and Psychiatry||40||Placebo / Nocebo|
|10||Cognitive Neuroscience||41||Post Traumatic Stress Disorders|
|11||Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry||42||Precision Psychiatry|
|12||Dementia: Basic / Clinical||43||Pregnancy, Postpartum and Newborn – Mental Health Issues|
|13||Depression: Basic / Clinical||44||Premenstrual Syndrome: Basic / Clinical|
|15||Eating Disorders: Basic / Clinical||46||Psychoneuroimmunology|
|18||Ethics in Biological Psychiatry||49||Psychopharmacology|
|20||Genetics||51||Psychotherapy: Biological Mechanisms|
|21||Hypnotics: Basic / Clinical||52||Schizophrenia and other psychosis: Basic/Clinical|
|22||Light therapy||53||Sexual Disorders: Basic / Clinical|
|23||Machine Learning and Big Data||54||Sleep Disorders: Basic / Clinical|
|24||Mental Retardation or Chromosomal Aberrations: Basic / Clinical||55||Somatoform Disorders: Basic / Clinical|
|25||Molecular Neurobiology||56||Stem Cells and Organoids|
|26||Mood Stabilisers: Basic / Clinical||57||Stimulation Methods (e.g. ECT, TMS, VNS, DBS)|
|27||Neuroendocrinology||58||Stress: Basic / Clinical|
|28||Neuroimaging: Genetic, Functional, Structural||59||Suicide: Basic / Clinical|
|29||Neuropathology||60||Violence: Basic / Clinical|