Call for Abstracts !
July 1 - September 16, 2020
Postponement of the 15th Japan-Korea Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
With the COVID-19 pandemic, to put top priority on the health and safety of the participants and to prevent further spreading of infections, we’ve made a decision to postpone The 15th Japan-Korea Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Date : Thursday, February 25 and Saturday, February 27, 2021
Venue : RIHGA ROYAL HOTEL KOKURA, Kokura, JAPAN
Abstract submission period (reopen) : July 1 - September 16, 2020
Pre-Registration : September 1 - December 25, 2020
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We deeply appreciate your kind understanding and support for our decision to postpone the meeting.
After consideration with an outbreak of novel COVID-19, it is no longer required to pre-resister for the congress to submit your abstract. We are very much looking forward to receiving your abstracts!
- Sep. 1, 2020Registration has been resumed.
- July. 1, 2020Abstract Submission has been resumed.
- May. 7, 2020Submission deadline has been over as scheduled.
- Apr. 30, 2020Abstract Submission Period has been extended.
- Apr. 22, 2020Abstract Submission Period has been extended.
- Mar. 23, 2020Access/Venue page has been updated.
- Feb. 7, 2020Abstract Submission has been started.
- Feb. 4, 2020Abstract and Registration & Accommodation pages have been updated.
- Jan. 6, 2020Sponsors page has been updated.
- Oct. 21, 2019Site Open