Conventions, exhibitions, and events are powerful means of media that allow us to contact and interact directly with people, information, and objects bringing values, interests, impacts and influences. Also, they are proved to be useful tool to share, among participants, not only the information, ideas, feelings of the current time but also the problems of the past. By exchanging the views and opinions of the present, and the future by exchanging views and opinions for the betterment of individuals and our society.
It is our commitment to provide a successful event it ultimately proves to be to the organizer and to present a great impression to each participant utilizing all our outstanding expert knowledge and resources. The reliable relationships between the organizer and us help to work together as a strong team and provide best efforts.
Types of events we handle (more than 1,500 events a year):
- International Conferences, Academic Meetings, General Assemblies
- Exhibitions, Trade Shows, Expositions
- Incentive Meetings, Annual Meetings, Shareholders' Meetings, Memorial Ceremonies, Parties
- Consultation for International/Domestic Conferences, Events
High Quality Hospitality Service for your distinguished guests and clients.
With the history of providing high quality hospitality services to our own clients, including Gala receptions, national houses at big sporting events, and lots more, we are confident to be your local partner to organize hospitality space and events with sophisticated and cozy atmosphere.
Our experience and network will surely satisfy you and your clients and offer unforgettable experience and time in Japan.
Please contact us if you are:
・looking for your partner for the hospitality program in Japant to organize national houses during the large sport events, etc.
・planning to organize incentive tours in Japan
・looking for the location for the Gala party, and more…
Our experiences and past archives include:
・Ministerial dinner reception at governmental meetings and summit
・Gala dinner at the events hosted by UN and intra-governmental organizations
・National house planning and operation at XXX
Our service includes:
・Venue and location hunting
・Conceptualization of the events
・Hospitality Training of staff
・Decoration planning of the venue/room
Management, Planning and Marketing
Our successful engineering methodology in planning, preparing, and operating events have apparently been the seeds to expand our business to such new field as:
(1) Event Halls, Convention Halls, and Convention Facilities
(2) Theaters, Public Halls and Facilities
(3) Amusement Facilities
(4) Incubation Facilities
Our services for such facilities above include:
(1) To manage, maintain, and operate a facility and its equipment: reservations, regular maintenances, accounting, staffing, maintenances and revisions of fixtures and fittings, etc.
(2) Marketing and publicity activities for the facilities, and invitation of events
(3) To plan, produce, and promote original events
(4) To prepare, and operate various kinds of events including music, acts, story-tellings, and some other amusements, sports, etc.
Since we are the managers, planners, and marketers for the respective facilities, the synergistic effects are, in return, closely interconnected to our event management work. Currently, we originally plan and develop more than three hundred events every year. One greatest advantage is that we can provide all necessary human resources, such as convention/event producers, city planners, exhibition planners, etc. for the building up of business schemes, preparation, operation of all kinds of events as well as sales and promotion of events and facilities with competitive manners.
Interpretation plays a great role in worldwide or multilingual communication. It is especially important for an international conference, thus assigning appropriate interpreters is done with special care.
(1) Conference interpretation is performed by Japan's top level interpreters with such experiences of G8 Summit, COP, APEC, leaders meetings, United Nations and other inter-governmental negotiations, etc.
(2) General interpretation varies from business meetings, interviews, inspections, to attending inspection tours, etc.
(3) Broadcast interpretation ranges over multiplex broadcasting, satellite broadcasting, and cable TVs.
(4) Interpretation between foreign languages is often conducted by the experts recommended by AIIC, the interpreters' international association, for such language pairs as English - French or English - Spanish.
Translation of written documents is one of our important services with a wide range of categories.
(1) Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, etc.
(2) Fields: Scientific, technical, industrial, commercial, legal documents, etc.
(3) Types of documents: Abstracts, reports, speeches, minutes, contracts, specifications, localization, etc.
Editing and Production work is done when the compilation of useful information or data in the form of brochures and materials becomes necessary.
Products are tailored to each respective event: logos, symbol marks, letterhead, leaflets, brochures, announcements (circulars), posters, books of abstracts and proceedings, official guidebooks, press kits, congress bags, name (ID) badges, gifts
Conventions, Exhibitions, and Events: We coordinate experienced and capable staff from the planning and preparation stages to the actual operation and post-management.
(1) Clerks and staff for international conferences, exhibitions and events
(2) On-site directors, assistant directors
(3) Technical directors, art directors
(4) Announcers, narrators, interviewers
(5) PC operators, stenographers, staff for reception and parking, etc.
Business and International Communication: We coordinate the most suitable staff, grouped by level and languages, over a wide range of functions, from conference interpreters to computer operators.
(1) Conference interpreters, general interpreters, and guide interpreters
(2) Translators and bilingual secretaries
(3) Technical writers, editors
(4) PC operators, staff for tour guides, itinerary management, and meeting services
(5) Research and development, staff for editing, production, and publishing, etc.
NetConvention® is our expert services/applications of IT which include:
(1) Satellite transmission or web conferences (webinars)
(2) Websites linked to integrated systems & databases for organizers, committees, or events
(3) Online abstract submissions, reviewing, editing, program composition, registration with online payment.
(4) Online or web-marketing, SEO (search engine optimization)
(5) Use of the Internet tools or social media such as blogs, Twitter, Facebook
(6) Building up and maintaining multi-lingual mirror sites
NetSecretariatTM & Call Center is your cost cutter for real and virtual secretariat services
(1) Secretariats for academic associations, companies, foundations, corporations, consortiums
(2) Secretariats for organizing, steering, or several functional committees (e.g. program committee)
(3) Secretariats for registration, abstracts, general information, etc.
(4) Secretariats for seminars, promotion, marketing
(5) Secretariats for investigations, researches, or surveys
(6) Secretariats for editing, production, etc.
Consultation for Conventions, conducted by our experienced professionals, include the following.
(1) Consultation for Convention, Exhibition, and Event Facilities
(2) Research and Consultation for Convention Cities and Urban Development
(3) Consultation for New Entries into Convention Fields, for Ventures, and Marketing
Are you looking to expand into the Japanese Market? Are you unsure of how to adapt your company to succeed in the market? Count on us. Our experience in managing various industry events and a myriad of meetings and conferences qualifies us to assist you in developing and implementing a winning strategy for your business. Your product or service is the life of your company. We become a part of your team, listen to your goals, and show you how to get established in the market. Our professional service is your key to success. We offer a variety of services:
Preparation of Documents,
Based on your goals, we can plan and manage a tie-up conference with leading Japanese newspapers and TV stations. If you're considering or ready to enter the Japanese Market, talk to us first. Contacting us is your first step on the road to success in the market.