The ASCI 2017 Organizing Committee encourages all interested individuals to attend the symposium and to submit abstracts for poster and/or oral presentation.
Abstract submissions should be made through the online abstract submission system on this website.
Thank you very much for submitting.
- Cardiovascular CT
- Cardiovascular MRI
- Nuclear cardiology
- Ischemic heart disease
- Structural, valvular and pericardial disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Vascular and pulmonary disease
Interesting Clinical Cases
We welcome submission of interesting clinical cases to be presented at ASCI2017.
The format of the abstract is as follows:
- - Introduction and description of the patient
- - Description of the clinical issue, imaging techniques used to evaluate or monitor the problem
- - How imaging helped to solve the clinical conundrum, arrive at differential diagnosis and/or help with patient management
- - Discussion about the clinical problem, solution and/or management
- - Conclusions and implications for clinical practice
We suggest submitting cases that were evaluated by at least two cardiac imaging modalities.
For additional information about abstract submission, please refer to “How to submit and Abstract” below.
- Abstract Submission
“Best Young Presenter Award”
|November 1, 2016
||▶ January 18, 2017 March 28, 2017
▶ February 28, 2017
How to submit an Abstract
All abstract submissions must be made electronically through Online Abstract Submission System.
Emails and abstracts not submitted through the Submission System will not be accepted.
- The abstract text should not exceed 250 words (excluding the Title, Authors and Affiliations).
- The title text should not exceed 20 words. The full title should be provided, no abbreviations.
- Up to 10 authors and affiliations may be included on each abstract.
- Text should be structured as follows: Aim of Study - Materials & Methods - Results - Conclusions
*Concerning the format of clinical cases, please see “Interesting Clinical Cases” above
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your abstract.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission.
ASCI Best Young Presenter Award
The “Best Young Presenter Award” will be presented at the congress reception in the annual ASCI congress. Please apply through the online abstract submission system by February 28.
To be eligible for the Best Young Presenter Award:
- - The applicant must be born after December 31, 1977.
- - The applicant must be a paid member of ASCI.
- - The research work submitted must be unpublished at the time of application.
- - The applicant must submit clear copy of ID indicating date of birth (for proof of age) and a recommendation letter from his/her supervisor. Please sent it to the Secretariat of ASCI2017 email@example.com.
Finalists will be selected on the base of their submitted abstracts and presentation in the "Best Young Presenter Award" session.
ASCI 2017 Best Presentation Award / Best Poster Award
ASCI 2017 presents the “Best Presentation Award” to the outstanding oral presentations and “Best Poster Award” to the excellent poster presentations.
Online Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission was closed.
*“Invited Abstract” means the abstracts appointed by ASCI 2017 organizer.
Tel: +81-6-6377-2188 Fax: +81-6-6377-2075