Result of Abstract Review
Abstract submission has been closed. Thank you for your submission.
You can only present for Poster Session.
Sportology is an academic field which approaches to sports scientifically and enables each specialized science to deepen and integrate. Sportology includes not only sports but also exercises, rehabilitation, neuroscience, philosophy, and so on. Moreover, we welcome to submit abstracts related to“Paralympics”.
Submission period: May 15, 2017 –
July 24 July 31, 2017
(* The result of the abstract review will be announced by the end of August)
Notification of the acceptance and details of the presentation will be sent by the end of August, 2017.
- The abstract must be submitted online.
- The abstract body should be less than 600 words.
- Language: English
- One table/figure is allowed to be added. In this case, the abstract body sould be less than 400 words.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by nominated reviewers and selected by the Program Organizing Committee. The selected abstracts will be published in the program book.
- A authors whose abstracts are accepted are requested to submit the paper (*up to 2500 words, *abstract included, *references, figure and table excluded) for proceedings published after the congress.
Password and registration number.
Password (*6-8 words) will be required for abstract submission.
The abstracts submitted can be modified during the submission period.
*Password and registration number will be required.
*Please keep your password and registration number.
Call for abstracts
c/o Convention Linkage, Inc.
Moeko Watanabe, Kohta Morishige