Please join us at WONCA APR 2019 Kyoto in May 2019!!
The Organizing Committee encourages you to register for the conference in advance to take advantage of discounted registrtaion rates.
|Early Bird Registration||October 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019 (Japan Time)|
|Regular Registration||January 16, 2019 – March 11, 2019 (Japan Time)|
|Late Registration||March 12, 2019 – April 15, 2019 (Japan Time)|
Registration fees may be paid by credit card (MASTER, VISA, AMEX, DINERS and JCB).
Bank Transfers and checks will not be accepted.
Conference Registration Fees
|Category||Early Bird Registration
(until Jan. 15)
(from Jan. 16 -
until Mar. 11)
(from Mar. 12 -
until Apr. 15)
|WONCA Direct Member||JPY 50,000||JPY 60,000||JPY 70,000|
|Regular Non-Direct Member||JPY 55,000||JPY 65,000||JPY 75,000|
|Developing Countries1||JPY 40,000||JPY 50,000||JPY 60,000|
|Resident / Trainee / Student2||JPY 20,000||JPY 30,000||JPY 40,000|
|Accompanying Person3||JPY 15,000||JPY 15,000||JPY 15,000|
- This category is from one of the developing countries as defined according to WONCA Classification. (Click)
- Resident / Trainee / Student must send an official letter in English which proves your status to the secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Accompanying persons are spouses or family members only and may not enter the session rooms. * Provided: Name tag, Welcome reception
Those who register for WONCA APR 2019 can attend both
WONCA APR 2019 and JPCA Conference.
The registration fee includes:
- * Access to both WONCA and JPCA Conference
- * Access to Exhibits
- * Welcome Reception (Wednesday evening, May 15)
* If you would like to add program or events after finishing the payment process, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com and make sure to include your registration ID in your message.
|Introduction of the preconference for Japanese Young Doctors*||2019-5-15(Wed)
|Room A||Included in the
(Limited Seating around 50-100)
|YDM Preconference of the Rajakumar Movement||2019-5-15(Wed)
|Room A||Included in the
(Limited Seating around 100-150)
|TRM Welcome Party
*Only the participants of YDM Preconference can apply.
(Limited Seating around 100)
- * held in Japanese. Young Doctors Movement (YDM)プレカンファレンスに日本人若手医師がよりリラックスして参加できるよう、大会運営委員若手企画担当者たちが日本の医療制度や家庭医/総合医教育制度の英語表現、海外医師とのコミュニケーションのコツなどを特製教材つきで手ほどき致します。
- * If you would like to add any social events after finishing the payment process, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2019-5-15(Wed) / 17:00～19:00||Banquet Hall Swan, Garden||Free of charge|
|Gala Dinner||2019-5-17(Fri) / 18:30～20:00||New Hall||JPY 12,000
|JPCA Dinner||2019-5-18(Sat) / 18:20~20:20||Annex hall||JPY 5,000
About accompanying person(s) registration
Only availble to partners and / or family members of paid delegate registered to attend the conference.
Accompnaying person's access is limited to the welcome reception and may not enter the session rooms. For those who wish to explore the city, please visit JAPANiCAN.com
No refund for any payments.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
- The official invitation letter is for obtaining travel funds, appropriate visas, approvals, sponsorship or official leave, and will be available ONLY to those who have completed the registration payment.
- Registrants may download the visa questionnaire.
- Filling out the questionnaire, please send it to the secretariat (email@example.com).
Original Copy of the Invitation Letter
- If you need an original invitation letter for a visa or any other reason, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The original invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed registration payment.
- Upon your request, the official letter will be sent to you by airmail after confirmation of your full payment.
- If you are not sure whether you need an original invitation letter for visa issuance, please check with the Japanese Embassy in your country.