Call for Submissions
Call for Symposium / Workshop
May 1(Tue), 2018 -
July 31(Tue) November 30(Fri), 2018
WONCA APR2019 Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit proposals for symposium（90min）and workshop（45min）sessions. Those wishing to organize a symposium or workshop should submit a proposal which includes the session description, the topic you chose from the list below and estimated number of audience.
Panel discussion type of session consisting of speakers with expertise in the topic.
More interactive session between presenters and participants. It can provide the participants with an opportunity to extend their knowledge and strengthen their skills.
How to Submit
- Download the "Apply Sheet" from the link below.
- Fill out the apply sheet with session information and speaker's information.
- Send the "Apply Sheet" to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics for Symposium & Workshop
Please select refer to the topics as listed below.
|1. Artificial Intelligence||16. Non-communicable diseases|
|2. Child health||17. Patient-centered care|
|3. Clinical care||18. Patient Safety|
|4. Community||19. Prevention / Health promotion|
|5. Continuing professional development||20. Primary care|
|6. Disaster Medicine||21. Primary palliative care|
|7. Education||22. Professionalism|
|8. Elderly care||23. Quality Improvement|
|9. Evidence-based medicine||24. Remote and rural|
|10. Family-oriented care||25. Research|
|11. Health economics||26. Social determinants of health|
|12. Health policy||27. Travellers Medicine|
|13. Medical generalism||28. Uncertainty|
|14. Medical humanities||29. Universal health coverage|
|15. Mental health||30. Women’s health|
- Proposal should be typed in English and submitted by July 31, 2018.
- All submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
- The Committee may request you modify the proposal after review.
- All presenters in your session and session organizers must be registered within the pre-registration period.
Send related correspondence and questions regarding abstract submissions or notifications to email@example.com