Call for Submissions
Call for Symposium / Workshop
Submission deadline has been over as scheduled.
Thank you for submitting your proposals for WONCA APR 2019.
We have reviewed all the submitted proposals carefully, and are now pleased to announce the results.
Regarding the details of your sessions including date & time, the Scientific Program Committee is finalizing.
We will update information on our website by the end of January 2019.
We sincerely appreciate your patience with this regard.
Call for Oral & Poster
|October 1(Mon.), 2018 -||January 15(Tue.),2019|
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: January 31(Thu.), 2019|
Notification of abstract acceptance or rejection will be announced by the end of February.
We invite all interested family medicine experts to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation. We welcome you to contribute to the most up-to-date research and latest developments from around the world. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Selection Committee and accepted abstracts will be assigned to the appropriate session based on the author's application and program requirements.
We invite all students interested in family medicine to submit abstracts for student poster presentation. We welcome you to have a favor of primary-care research and student activities related to family medicine from around the world. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Young Doctors and Students Program Committee and accepted abstracts will be assigned to the Student Poster Session.
Type of presentation
- Student Poster*
- * If you submit for "Student Poster", please choose
Category > Session Category: Choose "Free Paper" > Type of presentation: Choose "Student Poster" > Topics: Choose the appropriate topic for your poster presentation.
Topics for Oral & Poster Presentation
Please select refer to the topics as listed below.
|1. Artificial intelligence||16. Non-communicable diseases|
|2. Child health||17.Patient-centered care|
|3. Clinical care||18. Patient safety|
|4. Community||19. Prevention / Health promotion|
|5. Continuing professional development||20. Primary care|
|6. Disaster medicine||21. Primary palliative care|
|7. Education||22. Professionalism|
|8. Elderly care||23. Quality improvement|
|9. Evidence-based medicine||24. Remote and rural|
|10. Family-oriented care||25. Research|
|11. Health economics||26. Social determinants of health|
|12. Health policy||27. Travellers medicine|
|13. Medical generalism||28. Uncertainty|
|14. Medical humanities||29. Universal health coverage|
|15. Mental health||30. Women's health|
- All applications should be submitted online. The deadline for submission is January 15, 2019.
- The abstract must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
- The maximum word limit for title: 20 words
- The maximum word limit for abstract body: 250 words
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings.
- Original Investigation: [Objectives], [Methods], [Results] and [Conclusions]
Case Report: [Introduction], [Case] and [Discussion]
- The Abstract must NOT contain tables, graphs or images.
- The maximum number of authors allowed (first author and co-author(s)): 6
- The maximum number of authors’ affiliations allowed: 6
- Please do not use specific name or information to identify an individual.
- After the submission, the secretariat will have no responsibility for proofreading, recorrection and so on.
Please make sure that all information is correct before submitting.
- After the submission, secretariat will send you confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive it within three business days, please contact the secretariat.
Send related correspondence and questions regarding abstract submissions or notifications to email@example.com