Call for Papers
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 –
Tuesday, November 20 noon Tuesday, December 4 noon
Friday, December 14 noon
Abstract submission is closed.
Guidelines for Submission
Type of Presentations
- Oral or Poster
- Oral and Poster
- * The acceptance / rejection and presentation format will be decided by the program committee.
Qualification for Applicants
The first speaker is limited to academic members. If you are not enrolled please complete the enrollment procedure from the following before registering your abstract.
The Japanese Society on Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- * Only available in Japanese: You may ask for the person who can understand Japanese.
The submitter is required to select the most appropriate category from the following list for the abstract in the online submission.
- blood vessel
- basic research
- pathological analysis
Instruction for Abstracts Submission
- Registration is only from the Internet. Applicants may register from the following ‘Log In’ page.
- If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within one day after submitting the abstract, which could be the possibility of submitted improperly, please contact the Secretariat. Secretariat is not responsible for the incident when you leave the case without receiving the confirmation e-mail.
- Login ID and Password are required when you make modifications of your abstracts.
- Secretariat is not responsible for the corrections of the information submitted by applicants. Please confirm your application before submitting. Furthermore, secretariat is not responsible when applicants have imperfect submission due to their Internet environment or technical problems.
Abstract Title - Abstract title should be min. 90 characters.
The total length of the abstract should be min. 1470 characters
The Program committee has the final decisions of acceptance/rejection of the applied papers and presentation preference.
c/o Conventioin Linkage, Inc.
Asahiseimei Bldg., 3-32-20 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0008, Japan