Call for Abstracts
The HCV2016 Organizing Committee encourages all interested individuals to attend the symposium and to submit abstracts for poster and/or oral presentation.
Abstract submission was closed.
Thank you very much for submitting.
Call for Late-Breaking Abstracts
- Applicants must complete registration before submitting the abstract by September 12, 2016.
- Presentation style is only Poster Presentation.
- Late-breaking abstracts will not be printed on the Program and Abstract Book.
- Fellowship application was closed.
How to submit an Abstract
All abstract submissions must be made electronically through Online Abstract Submission System.
Emails and abstracts not submitted through the Submission System will not be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 23, 2016 July 7, 2016
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: September 12, 2016
- We welcome all interested individuals to submit abstracts.
- The first author listed for each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- In order for your abstract to appear in the program, the presenting author must be pre-registered and the registration fee must be paid in full by June 23, 2016 July 7, 2016.
Preparing an Abstract for Submission
- The abstract text should not exceed 300 words (excluding the Title, Authors and Affiliations).
- The title text should not exceed 20 words. The full title should be provided, no abbreviations.
- Up to 15 authors and affiliations may be included on each abstract.
- Text should be structured as follows: Aim of Study - Materials & Methods - Results - Conclusions
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your abstract.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission.
- (1)Virus entry
- (2)Virus replication
- (3)Viral assembly
- (5)Clinical research
- (6)Innate immunity
- (7)Adaptive immunity
- (8)New model
- (9)Drug and vaccine development
Fellowship application was closed.
We strongly encourage young researchers to apply for the opportunity to present their research.
HCV2016 offers 2 types of bursaries to the selected presenting authors of accepted abstracts who are aged 35 or under and are still in training.
The application is available to anyone fulfilling the above criteria, without geographical restrictions.
Travel bursaries will be attributed to the presenting author of the best scored abstracts. These bursaries will be provided in cash as described below during the Symposium. In addition, registration fees to the symposium will be waived.
*Classification by country is subject to the place of employment/training.
2) REGISTRATION BURSARIES
Registration fees will be waived for presenting authors of the selected accepted abstracts fulfilling the same criteria as mentioned above.
- Bursary requests must be made on the abstract form at the time of abstract submission only, by June 23, 2016 July 7, 2016. When submitting abstract on Website, please click ☑ I will apply for fellowship.
- The name of the presenting author MUST match the name of the applicant.
- Proof of age (clear copy of ID indicating date of birth) and proof of trainee status (letter signed by head of department) are to be sent to the Secretariat of HCV2016, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com at the time of abstract submission but no later than June 23, 2016 July 7, 2016.
- Confirmations of the type of bursary granted will be sent out at the beginning of August 2016.
- HCV will grant the above bursaries only to those presenting authors who will attest that they are not being sponsored or covered by any other sources in order to attend HCV2016.
Online Abstract Submission
Please complete the Pre-registration before you submit the abstracts.