Travel Grant (for Asian countries)
The Japanese Cancer Association (JCA) and the Organizing Committee of the 78th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association will be offering the following grant to participants who will be presenting at the 78th Annual Meeting of the JCA. This grant is intended to defray the cost of attending the meeting and will be offered to participants whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation. The accommodation fee (up to 4 nights from September 25 to 28 at the designated hotel) will also be covered by the Organizing Committee.
|Grant Amount||JPY 50,000|
- The applicant must be the first author of the submitted abstract and must present the paper at the 78th Annual Meeting of the JCA.
- The applicant must be a researcher who is of non-Japanese nationality and resides in an Asian country other than Japan.
- The applicant must be under age of 45 years old as of the deadline of abstract submission.
Application and Selection Process
Award recipients will be selected at the discretion of the Program Committee based upon the novelty, quality and significance of the submitted abstract.
Travel Grant Application Procedure
Step 1: Abstract submission
Details on abstract submission are here. Please make sure to select “Wish to Apply” in the Travel Grant application section when submitting your abstract.
You are permitted to submit only one abstract as the first author for this meeting.
Step 2: Required documents
Travel Grant applicants must submit a CV with a list of publications for the last 5 years.
Download the CV form and e-mail the CV to the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 10, 2019.
Step 3: Registration
Online registration is mandatory to apply for travel grant.
Enter your information at the URL below and complete the online registration process by July 12(JST).
- ※The registration fee (JPY 3,000) will not be refunded.
- ※ If you fail to make online registration by the deadline, your application for Travel Grant will be automatically withdrawn (no exception).
Award recipients will receive a notification via e-mail with detailed information by late July. Funds will be provided to the award recipients at the conference venue.