Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline
|Monday, March 1||-
|- Friday, April 16, 2021|
Presentation styles and topics
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in Oral Sessions.
- All presentations must be in English.
- Please understand that the final decisions regarding the allocation and the type of presentation of the submitted abstracts will be made by the Scientific Program Committee.
- The scientific program committee seeks abstracts in the following topics.
Authors will be asked to select a topic when submitting their abstract(s).
- Pediatric Heart Treatment
- Pediatric Lung Treatment
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract title: maximum of 25 words
The abstract text: maximum of 350 words
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of multiple abstracts.
- No encore abstracts are accepted.
- *Encore abstracts from Japanese to English are acceptable.
Abstracts must be proofread carefully to avoid errors before submission.
Conflict-of-Interest Disclosure Policy
Main speaker is asked to show COI status in the first slide or the next slide after introducing presentation title and presenter, or display COI status at the end of poster.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent to your e-mail address by the end of April, 2021.
The presenting author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email provided in the abstract submission.
Please send inquiries regarding abstract submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.