The Scientific Committee of the IASGO-CME 2023 in Kobe welcomes the submission of original abstracts.
Abstracts can only be submitted online through this website.
Submitted abstracts should be prepared by following instructions below.
July 25 (Tue.) -August 25 (Fri.), 2023
Extended to September 8th (Fri) , 2023
Abstract submission has been closed.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been published or presented at any conference prior to the IASGO-CME 2023 in Kobe.
- All abstracts should be written in English and should not exceed 430 words.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author(s) to present (if accepted) during the session and time assigned by the Scientific Committee.
- Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- Accepted presenters must complete their registration with full payment by set date.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interests (COI)
- Every presenter should disclose his/her COI, if any. Presenters should disclose their COI in their poster.
Online Abstract Submission