The registration fee is as the follows:
|Category||Early registration||Late registration||On site|
|(until 30th April 2018)||(until 15th June 2018)|
|Standard||35,000 yen||40,000 yen||45,000 yen|
|Student *||15,000 yen||20,000 yen||20,000 yen|
The registration fee will cover the costs of the access to sessions, publications, tea and coffee services, and the Welcome Reception on 8th July (Lunches on 9th and 10th July and Farewell Dinner are not included).
* For students, image file of your STUDENT ID CARD or the CERTIFICATE issued by your supervisor should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail as well.
The farewell dinner for the conference will be held at 18:30 on 10 July.
The cost of the dinner is 5,000 yen. Please pay for it in the registration form.
If you plan to have a guest accompany you, please inform the conference secretariat in advance at email@example.com
Payment for dinner for your guest will be on-site (5,000 yen per person).
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Secretariat.
Payment must be made in Japanese Yen and can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB)
- Bank Transfer (Domestic only)
* If there may be a delay in payment, please contact the Secretariat.
* Delay in payment, may result in cancellation of your registration, and you shall have to register on site.
* All transfer commission shall be borne by the transfer.
* If you require an invoice for the payment, please contact the Secretariat.
* A receipt will be provided at the venue.
- You are requested to complete the payment within one week after receiving this e-mail.
If there is a need of official documents for payment of participation fee, please contact the congress secretariat below. firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to the Secretariat c/o Convention Linkage,
Inc. at email@example.com
|Before 30 April, 2018||Full Refund|
|After 1 May, 2018||No Refund|
By registering for the 7th Japan-China-Korea Grassland Conference,
delegates give permission for their contact details to be used for official purposes.
The Organizing Committee reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference; including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The Organizing Committee shall have no responsibility for resulting costs and inconvenience to delegates who are advised to have their own travel insurance in place.
Please note all refunds due will be processed post to the conference.
A letter of invitation will be issued after registration and payment are completed.
The letter of invitation for VISA application will not provide any financial support.
If you need any documents for VISA application, please fill in the Official Visa Invitation Letter Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 6th, 2018.