Call for Abstract
Call for Abstracts: Poster Presentation
The Scientific Committee of the International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologist, and Oncologist (IASGO) Continuing Medical Education: Advanced Post-Graduate Course 2021 in Nagasaki welcomes the submission of original abstracts.
Abstracts can only be submitted online through this congress website.
Submitted abstracts should be prepared by following the instructions below.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED
Thank you to all who submitted their abstracts for IASGO-CME 2021.
To submit your abstract, click the ‘New Submission’ button.
To browse, view or edit your abstract, click the ‘View/Edit’ button.
- There will be a prize for a distinguished abstract.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been published or presented at any conference prior to the IASGO Continuing Medical Education: Advanced Post-Graduate Course in Nagasaki.
- Abstracts must be written in English and should not exceed 430 words.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author(s) to present (if accepted) during the session and time assigned by the Scientific Committee.
- Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of a abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.