Call for Abstracts
1. Topics for Abstract Submission
Authors are invited to submit papers for following topics.
|1||Rice production, Economy and Environment|
|2||Nutrition, Epidemiology and Disease Prevention|
|3||Processing technologies and Macronutrrients|
2. Abstract Submission Period
June 1 (Fri), 2018 - July 31 (Tue), 2018 (23:59 Japan time)
*Abstracts received after this period will not be accepted.
3. Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines carefully before preparing your abstract.
Please select your preferred presentation style (Oral/Poster/Either)
- ・Abstracts must be prepared in English.
- ・Please note that all abstracts must be submitted through the ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM. Those submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- ・After submission, you may still make as many changes as you wish. However, this must be done before the given submission deadline. After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
- ・The title should not be exceed 25 words.
- ・Use initials for middle name of every author.
- ・The name of the presenting author must appear first in the list of authors.
- ・Co-authors should be no more than 20.
- ・List all institutions with city and country at the end.
- ・Your abstract should contain no more than 300 words. This number does not include title, authors and affiliations.
- ・Each section should start in a new paragraph, with leading section title in bold followed by a colon.
- ・Use standard abbreviations. Explain unusual abbreviations.
- ・All papers will be peer reviewed by the program committee.
- ・Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the symposium.
- ・Authors will be notified of a decision by September 12 (Wed), 2018
Proceedings of the Symposium will be published as a separate International Journal.
Accepted abstracts will be published as the Abstract book of the Symposium, which will be distributed to the participants at the Symposium.
6. Application for Young Investigator's Award
The Organizing Committee encourages young scientists to submit original papers for the presentation.
Please select "Yes" to apply for the YIA when you submit an abstract through this abstract submission system.
Applicants must be either a young scientists or a scientific trainee under 40 years old as of your registration date.
The deadline for applying YIA is 30 June, 2018 (JST).
Deadline has been extended to 31 July, 2018 (JST).
One applicant may submit one paper only.
Applicants are also requested to submit the following items (compulsory):
- 1) A copy of their ID card that includes their date of birth
Please upload to the Online registration System.
- 2) A letter of recommendation from their supervisor
Please send to the secretariat as an e-mail attachment(To: firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Abstract ID.
*If you also have a list of published original articles, please send us by email (To: email@example.com).
7. Application for Oral or Poster Presentation Awards
Please select "Yes"to apply for Oral or Poster Presentation Awards when you submit an abstract through this abstract submission system.
The Third International Symposium on Rice Science in Global Health
Convention Linkage, Inc.
634 Shichikannon-cho, Karasuma-dori Rokkaku-sagaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8162, Japan
TEL: +81-75-231-6357 FAX: +81-75-231-6354