13:00, May 1, 2019 – 15:00, August 9, 2019
12,000 JPY (After August 9: 15,000 JPY) for Full-day
8,000 JPY for One-day
Call for Abstracts
Period of Submission:
By the mid-May, 2019
Method of Submission:
Online submission from The 53rd Japanese Occupational Therapy Congress & Expo in Fukuoka 2019 Official Website only
Instructions for Submission
- Abstract will be registered in English.
- Submitters who are not occupational therapists cannot submit their abstracts.
- Abstract content should be single-spaced and typed in lower case. You have up to 3000 characters (counting spaces) that include abstract body (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Accepted abstracts are entitled to present at The 53rd Japanese Occupational Therapy Congress & Expo in Fukuoka 2019 from September 6, 2019 until September 8, 2019. Those whose abstracts are accepted are asked to complete their registration by August, 2019, otherwise their presentation may not be included in the program and any printed materials.
- There are 2 types of presentation: Oral presentation and Poster presentation. Please select your preferred type of presentation at the point of submission. However, please kindly be reminded that your assignment will be determined by the program committee.
- Access to the system will be limited closer to the submission deadline to prevent over access to the system. Your early action and submission is highly recommended.
- Each presenter can submit only one abstracts.
Flow of Submission
- Register your personal information at the User Registration Page.
- ID and Password are automatically sent to your registered e-mail address.
- Please access the submission page entering the provided ID and Password.
- This ID and Password is required when making corrections or updates of your personal information and submitted abstracts.
- For security reasons, the secretariat office will not reply to Password Inquiry.
- Submitted abstract can be modified up to 5 times.
Step1: Category (select 1): Please choose one from the following
- A. Cerebrovascular Disease
- B. Cardiovascular Disease
- C. Respiratory Disease
- D. Muscular-Skeletal Disease
- E. Neurological Disease
- F. Cancer
- G. Internal Disease
- H. Mental Health
- I. Children
- J. Elderly
- K. Cognitive Disorders
- L. Supportive Device
- M. MTDLP
- N. Community
- O. Theories
- P. Research
- Q. Management
- R. Education
Step2: Keywords (select up to 3)
Please refer to the keywords list on the system or please enter any keyword (up to three) You can also enter free keyword in Keyword 4.
*If you have any questions, please contact the system secretariat (email@example.com).