Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Extended until Monday, May 20, 2019 by noon.
Extended until Monday, May 27, 2019 by noon.
Abstract submission period has been closed.
Thank you for your submission.
Type of Presentation
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation I
- Poster presentation II (apply for the Outstanding Poster Presentation Award)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please carefully read the following submission guidelines prior to submitting an abstract:
- The abstract must be prepared in English
- Presentation style: Oral presentation
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website.
- The title of the abstract: Limited up to 20 words in English
- The body of the abstract: Limited up to 400 words in English
- Tables, graphs, images and references must not be included.
- Author and co-authors' details: (maximum 10 authors)
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, country (if relevant)
- Oral presentation time : 7 minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for discussion.
- The presentation should be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows.
- Poster presentation time : 3 minutes for presentation, 2 minutes for discussion.
- A panel board (H180cm x W90cm) will be prepared with the poster number.
- A presenter's photograph (H20cm x W20cm) should be attached on the upper left corner of the board.
- The title of your presentation, name and your affiliation (H20cm x W70cm) should be next to the photograph, and the poster should be displayed below the photograph and title (H160cm x W90cm).
Even if the abstract submission deadline is extended, application deadline for the awards will not be extended.
- Outstanding Poster Presentation Award -
Twenty presentations will receive the outstanding poster presentations awards.
To be considered for the Outstanding Poster Presentation Award, you only have to provide the 400-word summary when you apply.
Online Abstract Submission
The number of characters (including spaces)
-Abstract name: Within 20 words
-Abstract text: Within 400 words
The abstract for the presentation should be sent to email@example.com via e-mail by Tuesday, May 7
Monday, May 20, 2019 by noon
Monday, May 27, 2019 by noon on Japan Standard Time.
Abstract submission period has been closed. Thank you for your submission.
Secretariat for The 64th Congress of the Japanese Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons