Before Your Session
1. Check the Program
Prior to your session, please check program to determine the number and order of the abstracts to be presented, and the time allocated to each abstract.
2. Arrive Early
If possible, we kindly ask chairs to arrive at the session room about 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
During Your Session
1. Start on Time and Stick to the Schedule
Please start the session on time - Many attendees move from session to session in order to hear specific abstracts.
2. Allotted Times
For invited lectures, including symposium and other related sessions, allocation of time for each presentation is left to the discretion of the chairs.
Please come to “Preview Center”.
We kindly ask all presenters to check in data at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation.
Locations: We have allocated preview center in each venue.
-2nd Floor Foyer area, Wakayama Prefectural Cultural Hall
-1st Floor, Entrance lobby, Hotel Avalorm Kino-kuni
Preview Center Operation Hours
June 11 (Wed) 11:00～18:00
June 12 (Thur) 7:30～16:30
June 13 (Fri) 7:30～14:00
- 1)Please prepare your data in Microsoft PowerPoint（Windows PowerPoint2003/2007/2010/2013）and make sure to preview your presentation data.
- 2)Remote presentation system is equipped in the session room. You have a TFT monitor, mouse and USB keyboard on the podium to operate your presentation.
- 3)Audio playback is not possible.
If you bring in your data
- 1)Only USB flash memories and CD-R are accepted.
*MOs, floppy disks, and CD-RWs cannot be accepted.
- 2)Windows is the only operating system available for the presentations.
*If you have prepared the presentation data on a Macintosh, you are requested to bring your own computer.
- 3)Only Windows Media Player can be used to playback movie files.
- 4)Your media should contain only the presentation data for the Congress.
- 5)Your presentation data file should be named as <Session Number> <Name> .ppt.
- 6)If your presentation data is linked to other files (i.e. still or moving images, graphs, etc.), those linked files should also be saved in the same folder, and the links checked beforehand.
- 7)The Secretariat is responsible for destroying all copies of any data after the session.
If you bring your own PC
- 1)The Secretariat will prepare a Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector. If your PC is not compatible
with this cable connector, please bring an adaptor to connect your PC to the Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector.
- 2)Please bring your AC adapter with you.
- 3)Please also bring your presentation data on a media (either on USB flash memory or CD-R) as a backup file.