Abstracts submission period
Start date March 22nd (Wed), 2017 at noon (JST)
End date May 17th (Wed), 2017 at noon (JST)
Extended Abstraction Submission deadline:
May 31st (Wed), 2017 at noon (JST)
Abstracts submission has been closed.
Thank you for submission.
Applications are accepted only through online registration via the UMIN abstract submission system.
Styles of Presentation
- Oral Japanese presentation with PC
- Oral English presentation with PC
- Poster presentation
Please select your presentation style. After peer review by the program committee, we will let you know acceptance or rejection of abstracts, the style of presentation, presentation number, and other details by E-mail by the end of July.
- ※If special considerations are needed on that day, please tick the box and let us know about the details (ex: wheelchair).
Eligibility and Conditions
- Excellent Poster Award
The first author must be under 40 years of age. Submission of CV is required to entry to the award.
- English Presentation Award
There is no age limit. The award will be given to several excellent presentations.
- ※The award winners of 1and 2 will be commended at the closing ceremony on November 5th. Please register your mobile number with which we will be able to contact you.
- Please take protection of personal information into consideration. (Avoid to state date in your abstract, and use only XXXX (year) for the first medical examination. Use anonymous naming instead of real one. We ask for your minute attention in order that an individual is not specified. ex: A hospital)
- The first author must be a regular member or a temporary member of the Japan Epilepsy Society. If the first author is not a member, please register for membership using the website of the Japan Epilepsy Society.
Procedures for membership
The secretariat of the Japan Epilepsy Society
If a temporary member presents as the first author, one or more regular members are required to co-register. All abstracts must be original and previously unpublished. In case the contents of your abstract for this congress overlap with another abstract, which has been submitted for another congress, please send the one for another congress to the Secretariat of 51st Congress of the Japan Epilepsy Society in Kyoto.
Application for presentation makes it a condition that there is no ethical problem on the study. Presenter must take ethical responsibility for presentation. Please answer the questions about Ethical Standards at the registration web page. If there is no ethical problem on the contents of your presentation, you don’t have to state it on your abstract.
Oral presentation and Poster presentation
Title: Less than 25 words, Text: Less than 220 words
Title: Less than 25 words, Text: Less than 350 words
- ※Please structure your abstracts using the following headings. Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion
Presentation Styles (Please select one)
- Oral presentation (Japanese)
- Oral presentation (English)
- Poster Presentation (Japanese/English)
Maximum 15 authors can be registered (The head author and co-authors). Maximum 15 institutions can be registered. If the first author is under 40 years of age as of June 30th, 2017, please tick the box of [under 40 years of age] .
(please select your first choice and second choice)
English Presentation Award will be given for several excellent presentations on English Session.
|02||Underlying condition/disease||16||Comprehensive/Integrated care|
|04||Genetics||18||Medical Staff Session|
|05||Ictal semiology||19||Adverse effect|
|11||Clinical course/Prognosis||25||Experimental epilepsy|
|12||Social aspect/QOL||26||Case report|
Conflict of Interest, COI
Please confirm Policy of Conflict of Interest in Clinical Research → click here
All presenters concerned are obliged to disclose conflicts of interest. Please fill in the form here and send it to The Congress Secretariat of the 51st Congress of the Japan Epilepsy Society in Kyoto by E-mail attaching.
Congress Secretariat of the 51st Congress of the Japan Epilepsy Society in Kyoto
c/o Convention Linkage, Inc., 634 Shichikannon-cho, Karasuma-dori, Rokkaku-sagaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8162, JAPAN
TEL: +81-(0)75-231-6357 FAX: +81-(0)75-231-6354