Online Registration Deadline
Friday, July 12 12:00 (JST) Deadline has been extended to Friday, July 26 12:00 (JST) Deadline has been extended to Monday, July 29 12:00 (JST)
It has been closed.
Online Registration Fee
3,000 yen (Overseas)
Registration fee applies only to participants who reside outside of Japan without Japanese nationality.
- ※Payment should be made in Japanese yen.
- ※We do not accept Registration by telephone, fax or email.
For the participants who reside in Japan, the following registration fee is applied.
|Pre Registration||On-site Registration|
Method of Payment
Only credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX and Diners Club) is acceptable for online registration.
Creditcard transaction will be made under the name of Convention Linkage, Inc.
Cancellation / Refund
No refund for cancellation after completion of registration.
Anyone entering Japan must have a valid passport. In addition, delegates from particular countries must have a visa issued by the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General in their home country.
Consult your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate Generals as to whether you require a visa. Please note that the standard processing period can take more than a month to obtain a visa.
For general information on visas, visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
The Secretariat can issue a letter of invitation and necessary documents upon request to those who need a visa.
In order to issue an invitation letter, delegates must:
- Complete online registration and fee must be paid in full. If a visa is applied for but not granted, the Organizing Committee will determine the appropriate refund after the meeting.
- Obtain a certificate of employment/enrollment issued by your company/institute.
- Download the form for “VISA Questionnaire” and make sure you complete all sections. After you complete the form, please send it, along with the certificate of employment/enrollment, to the secretariat via E-mail (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- VISA request should be made by Friday, August 9, 2019 (JST).
- A letter of invitation will be issued after registration and payment are completed. The letter of invitation for VISA application does not provide any financial support.
For Inquiries about Registration
The 78th JCA Registration Desk